Search This Blog

Youtube

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hadith: five prayers will be recorded for you as fifty.......


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim 

Hadith: five prayers will be recorded for you as fifty.......

Anas bin Malik and Ibn Hazm said The Messenger of Allah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said: 'Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, enjoined fifty prayers upon my Ummah, and I came back with that until I passed by Musa alaihi salam who said: 'What has your Lord enjoined upon your Ummah?' I said: 'He has enjoined fifty prayers on them.' Musa alaihi salam said to me: 'Go back to your Lord, the Mighty and Sublime, for your Ummah will not be able to do that.' So I went back to my Lord, the Mighty and Sublime, and He reduced a portion of it. 

Then I came back to Musa and told him, and he said: 'Go back to you Lord, for your Ummah will not be able to do that.' So I went back to my Lord, the Mighty and Sublime, and He (Allah) said: 'They are five (prayers) but they are fifty (in reward), and the Word that comes from Me cannot be changed.' I came back to Musa alaihi salam and he said: 'Go back to your Lord.' I said: 'I feel too shy before my Lord, the Mighty and Sublime. 

Sunan Nasaii, Vol.1, Book 5, Hadith 450-Sahih 


Anas bin Malik Narrated On the Night of isra, fifty prayers were made obligatory upon the Prophet. Then it was decreased until it was made five. Then it was called out: 'O Muhammad! Indeed My Word does not change; these five prayers will be recorded for you as fifty.'

Jamia Tiirmidhi , Book 2, Hadith 65-(Sahih)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Category