Search This Blog

Youtube

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Hadith : Saffron cloth is among the cloth of the disbelievers so do not wear them



*Bismillahirrahmanirrahim*

*Hadith : Saffron cloth is among the cloth of the disbelievers so do not wear them.*
-----------
✦ Narrated Anas Radi Allahu Anhu : RasoolAllah  (ﷺ) forbade men to use saffron (color).
Sahih Bukhari, Book 72, Hadith 737

✦ Abdullah bin Amr reported : RasoolAllah (ﷺ) saw me wearing two clothes dyed in saffron. whereupon he said: These are the clothes (usually worn by) the disbelievers, so do not wear them.
Sahih Muslim,Book 24, Hadith 5173

✦ Abdullah bin Amr reported RasoolAllah  (ﷺ) saw me in two clothes dyed in saffron, whereupon he said: Has your mother ordered you to do so? And I said: I will wash them. He said: But burn them.
Sahih Muslim, Book 24, Hadith 5175

4 comments:

  1. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article linen dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. buy used clothes Once Upon A Child® buys and sells gently used kids' clothing, shoes, toys, and baby gear. We pay you cash on the spot and provide a convenient way to recycle the items your children have outgrown, giving those items a second life. Every day you’ll find an ever-changing selection of top name brands at up to 70% off regular retail prices. Get paid and save for being eco-friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Satta king fast

    ReplyDelete

Category