Search This Blog

Youtube

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Hadith : Allah Subhanhu dislikes the one who sleep on stomach




Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Hadith : Allah dislikes the one who sleep on stomach
-----
✦ It was narrated from Qais bin Tihfah Al-Ghifari that his father said The Messenger of Allah ﷺ found me sleeping in the masjid on my stomach. He nudged me with his foot and said Why are you sleeping like this? This is a kind of sleep that Allah dislikes, or that Allah hates.
Sunan Ibn maja,Book 33, 3723-Sahih

✦ Narrated by Abu Zarr Radi Allahu Anhu Rasool-Allah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam passed by me and I was lying on my stomach. He nudged me with his foot and said: Oh Junaidib, This is how the people of Hell lie.
Sunan Ibn maja,Book 33, 3724-Sahih

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category