Search This Blog

Youtube

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Hadith : Whoever is able to die in Al-Madinah, then let him die there for I will intercede for those who die there





Bismillahirrahmanirrahim 


Hadith : Whoever is able to die in Al-Madinah, then let him die there  for I will intercede for those who die there
---------------------------------

✦ Narrated Ibn Umar Radi allahu anhu that the Prophet Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said: Whoever is able to die in Al-Madinah, then let him die there, for I will intercede for those who die there.

Jamia Tirmidhi , Book 46, 3917-Hasan

✦ Narrated Abu Hurairah Radi allahu anhu that the Messenger of Allah Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said: Any one is patient with the difficulties and hardships of Al-Madinah, I am an intercessor, or a witness for him on the Day of Judgement.
Jamia Tirmidhi , Book 46, 3924-Hasan

✦ It was narrated from Ibn Umar that the Messenger of Allah Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said Whoever among you can die in Al-Madinah, let him do so, for I will bear witness in favor of those who die there.
Sunan Ibn majah, Book 25, 3112-Hasan

✦ Narrated Zaid bin Aslam from his father umar Radhi Allahu Anhu said, O ALLAH! Grant me martyrdom in Your cause, and let my death be in the city of Your Apostle Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam ."
Sahih Bukhari, Book #30, 114

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category