Search This Blog

Youtube

Friday, December 20, 2019

Hadith : If you die , by defending your property , you are martyr




Bismillahirrahmanirrahim 


✦ Hadith : If you die , by defending your property , you are martyr
--------
✦ A person came to the Messenger of Allah Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam  and said: Messenger of Allah, what do you think 
if a man comes to me in order to appropriate my possession (property)? 
He Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said: Don't surrender your possession to him. 
He (the inquirer) said: If he fights me? 
He (Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam ) remarked: Then fight (with him). 
He (the inquirer) again said:  if I am killed? 
He (Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam ) said You would be a martyr. 
He (the inquirer) said:  If I kill him. 
He (Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam ) said: he would be in the Fire.
Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Hadith 259

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category