Search This Blog

Youtube

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Part 2 of 2 - The Birth of Isa alaihi salam (Jesus) .



Part 2 of 2 - The Birth of Isa alaihi salam (Jesus)
.
Then she brought him (the baby) to her people, carrying him. They said: "O Mary! Indeed you have brought a thing Fariyy (a mighty thing). "O sister (i.e. the like) of Harun (Aaron) ! Your father was not a man who used to commit adultery, nor your mother was an unchaste woman." Then she pointed to him. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?
.
He ['Isa (Jesus)] said: "Verily I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet; " "And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Salat (prayer), and Zakat, as long as I live." "And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest. "And Salam (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!"
.
Such is 'Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). (It is) a statement of truth, about which they doubt (or dispute). It befits not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son . Glorified (and Exalted) be He (above all that they associate with Him). When He decrees a thing, He only says to it: "Be!" - and it is. ['Isa (Jesus) said]: "And verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So worship Him (Alone). That is the Straight Path.
Al Quran : Surah Maryam (19) , Verse 27-36

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category