Search This Blog

Youtube

Thursday, March 16, 2017

✦Islamic Quiz-45✦



Quiz: What was tha name of that Prophet to whom Allah gave a son in his very old age and even his wife was barren ?

A. Harum alaihi salam
B. Zakariya Alaihi salam
C. Yahya alaihi salam
D. Nooh alaihi salam
E. None of the above
F. I want to know

_______________

Answer B

Al Quran : At that time Zakariya (Alaihi salam) invoked his Lord, saying: "O my Lord! Grant me from You, a good offspring. You are indeed the All-Hearer of invocation."  

 Then the angels called him, while he was standing in prayer in Al-Mihrab (a praying place or a private room), (saying): "Allah gives you glad tidings of Yahya (John), confirming (believing in) the word from Allah , noble, keeping away from sexual relations with women, a Prophet, from among the righteous."  

He said: "O my Lord! How can I have a son when I am very old, and my wife is barren?" (Allah) said: "Thus Allah does what He wills."


Surah Aal-e-imran (3) , verse 38-40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category