Search This Blog

Youtube

Thursday, March 23, 2017

✦ Islamic Quiz-70✦


Quiz : Who said to Allah subhanahu that
My Lord ! Show me how You give life to the dead ?

A. Musa alaihi salam
B. Eesa alaihi salam
C. Ibrahim Alaihi salam
D. Nooh Alaihi salam
E. None of the above
F. I want to know


----------------------------

Correct Answer C



When Ibrahim (Abraham) said, "My Lord! Show me how You give life to the dead." He (ALLAH) said: "Do you not believe?" He [Ibrahim (Abraham)] said: "Yes (I believe), but to be stronger in Faith." He said: "Take four birds, then cause them to incline towards you (then slaughter them, cut them into pieces), and then put a portion of them on every hill, and call them, they will come to you in haste. And know that ALLAH is All-Mighty, All-Wise."
Al Quran : Al-Baqara (2) , #260

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category