Search This Blog

Youtube

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Al Quran : And come not near to unlawful sex. Verily, Indeed, it is ever an immorality and an evil way



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

✦ Al Quran : And come not near to unlawful sex. Verily, Indeed, it is ever an immorality and an evil way.
Surah Al-Isra (17) Verse 32

✦ RasoolAllah Sallallhu Alaihi Wasallam said, I had seen (a dream) last night that two men came to me, caught hold of my hands, and took me to the Sacred Land (Jerusalem). There, we passed by a hole like an oven; with a narrow top and wide bottom, and the fire was kindling underneath that hole. Whenever the fire-flame went up, the people were lifted up to such an extent that they about to get out of it, and whenever the fire got quieter, the people went down into it, and there were naked men and women in it.I said to them (i.e. my two companions), 'You have made me ramble all the night. Tell me all about that I have seen.' They said, 'Yes. As for the one  you saw in the hole (like oven) were adulterers (those men and women who commit illegal sexual intercourse)
Sahih Bukhari,Book 23, Hadith 468

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category