Search This Blog

Youtube

Monday, March 5, 2018

Hadith Qudsi : Allah Subhanahu says, If you Dont do shirk I would meet you with the pardon fill the earth



Bismillahirahmanirrahim

✦ *Hadith Qudsi : Allah Subhanahu says, If you Dont do shirk I would meet you with the pardon fill the earth*
---------
✦ Abu Dharr Radi Allahu Anhu reported Rasool-Allah Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said that Allah,subhanahu said He who comes with goodness, there are in store for him ten like those and even more than those And he who comes with sin it is only for that ,he is called to account. I even forgive him (as I like) and he who meets Me in the state that his sins fill the earth, but not associating anything with Me (Dont do shirk), I would meet Him with the same (vastness) of pardon (on My behalf).
Al-Silsila As-Sahiha, 1037

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category