Search This Blog

Youtube

Monday, May 19, 2014

Al Quran : And spend of that with which We have provided you before death comes to one of you...


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim


Al Quran : And spend of that with which We have provided you before death comes to one of you, and he says: "My Lord! If only You would give me respite for a little while , then I should give Sadaqah of my wealth, and be among the righteous .
Al Quran , Surah Al-Munafiqoon (63), verse 10

Hadith: Narrated Haritha bin Wahab Radi Allahu Anhu I heard ALLAH's Apostle Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam saying, "Give in charity because there will come a time on the people when a person will go out with his alms from place to place but will not find anybody to accept it."
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 88, Number 236

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category