Search This Blog

Youtube

Monday, May 19, 2014

Hadith: A dead person is followed by three, two of which return (after his burial) and one remains with him


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Hadith: A dead person is followed by three, two of which return (after his burial) and one remains with him

 Al Quran : And follow the best of that which is sent down to you from your Lord , before the torment comes on you suddenly while you perceive not!" 
Lest a person should say: "Alas, my grief that I was undutiful to Allah , and I was indeed among those who mocked 
Or (lest) he should say: "If only Allah had guided me, I should indeed have been among the the pious 
Or (lest) he should say when he sees the torment: "If only I had another chance (to return to the world), then I should indeed be among the good-doers. 
Al Quran, Az-Zumar CH 39,Verse 55-58 

Narrated Anas bin Malik Radiallahu anhu :
Allah's Apostle said, 
"When carried to his grave, a dead person is followed by three, two of which return (after his burial) and one remains with him: 
his relative, his property, and his deeds follow him; relatives and his property go back while his deeds remain with him." 
Sahih Bukhari, Vol 8, Book 76, No. 521 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category