Search This Blog

Youtube

Friday, August 26, 2016

Part 10 - Seerat un Nabee Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim


Part 10 - Seerat un Nabee Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam
---------
Narrated Anas bin Malik Radhi allahu anhu 
The people of Mecca asked Allah's Messenger Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam to show them a miracle. So he showed them the moon split in two halves between which they saw the Hira mountain.
Sahih Bukhari, Book 58, 208

Narrated `Abdur-Rahman Radhi allahu anhu I asked Masruq, Who informed the Prophet Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam about the Jinns at the night when they heard the Qur'an?' He said, 'Your father `Abdullah informed me that a tree informed the Prophet Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam about them.
Sahih Bukhari, Book 58, 199

Hadith: Allah's Messenger Peace be upon him as saying: I recognise the stone in Mecca which used to pay me salutations before my advent as a Prophet and I recognise that even now. 
Sahih Muslim, Book 030, 5654

Narrated Anas bin Malik Radi Allahu Anhu : I heard the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam saying, "Perform the bowing and the prostration properly (with peace of mind), for, by Him in Whose Hand my soul is, I see you from behind my back when you bow and when you prostrate." 
Sahih Bukhari, Book 78, 639

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category