Search This Blog

Youtube

Friday, August 26, 2016

Part 6 - Seerat un Nabee Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam *




Part 6 - Seerat un Nabee Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam *


----------
Narrated Anas bin Malik Radhi allahu anhu 

That he heard Jabir bin `Abdullah saying, "The roof of the Masjid An Nabwi (Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam ) was built over trunks of datepalms working as pillars. When the Prophet Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam delivered a sermon, he used to stand by one of those trunks till the pulpit was made for him, and he used it instead. Then we heard the trunk sending a sound like of a pregnant she-camel till the Prophet Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam came to it, and put his hand over it, then it became quiet."
Sahih Bukhari, Book 56, Hadith 785


Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: I am Muhammad and I am Ahmad, and I am al-Mahi (the obliterator) by whom unbelief would be obliterated, and I am Hashir (the gatherer) at whose feet mankind will be gathered, and I am 'Aqib (the last to come) after whom there will be no Prophet. 
Sahi Muslim, Book 030, Number 5810:
Allah's Messenger may peace be upon him as saying: I shall be pre-eminent arriongst the descendants of Adam on the Day of Resurrection and I will be the first intercessor and the first whose intercession will be accepted (by Allah)
Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Number 5655:

.

The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said, "For every prophet there is an invocation that surely will be responded by Allah," (or said), "For every prophet there was an(special) invocation with which he appealed to Allah, and his invocation was accepted (in his lifetime), but I kept my (this special) invocation to intercede for my followers on the Day of Resurrection." 
Sahih Bukhari, Book 75, No. 317

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category