Search This Blog

Youtube

Friday, August 26, 2016

Part 11 - Seerat un Nabee Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam




Part 11 - Seerat un Nabee Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam

Narrated By Anas Radi Allaho Anhu : The Prophet Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said, "Do not practice Al-Wisal (fasting continuously without breaking one's fast in the evening or eating before the following dawn)." The people said to the Prophet SallallahuAlaihi Wasallam , "But you practice Al-Wisal?" The Prophet replied, "I am not like any of you, for I am given food and drink (by Allah) during the night."
Sahih Bukhari, Book 31,182.

Narrated Aisha Radi Allahu Anha: Allah's Apostle Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam said, "O Aisha! This is Gabriel sending his greetings to you." I said, "Peace, and Allah's Mercy be on him." 'Aisha Radi Allaho Anha added: The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam used to see things which we used not to see. 
Sahih Bukhari,, Book 73, 220

Abdullah bin amr Radhi allahu anhu reported:
I said : Oh Messenger of Allah Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam , it has been narrated to me that you said: The prayer of a man in a sitting position is half of the prayer, whereas you are observing prayer sitting. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Yes, it is so, but I am not like anyone amongst you.( means I get full reward of half even)
Sahih Muslim, Book 4, Hadith 1600

Narrated Anas bin Malik Radi Allahu Anhu : I heard the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam saying, "Perform the bowing and the prostration properly (with peace of mind), for, by Him in Whose Hand my soul is, I see you from behind my back when you bow and when you prostrate." 
Sahih Bukhari, Book 78, 639

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category