Search This Blog

Youtube

Friday, August 26, 2016

Part 9 - Seerat un Nabee Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim


Part 9 - Seerat un Nabee Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam
---------
Before the Prophecy of Muhammad Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam, Jinn used to go near the heaven and used to listen the dicussion and news of angels and then after coming back used to say to their fortellers and that fortellers mix many false stories with this and then used to say to the people, but after the Prophecy of Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam they were being prevented and if any jinn try to go near sky to listen any news, a flaming fires comes behind them 
Tafseer ibn katheer , Al Quran , Surah Al-Jinn (78) verse 8-9
( Explanation : Sahih Muslim, Book 4 , 902)

Al Quran : ( A group of jinn said) And we have sought to reach the heaven; but found it filled with stern guards and flaming fires. And verily, we used to sit there in stations, to (steal) a hearing, but any who listens now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush.
Al Quran , Surah Al-Jinn (72) verse 8-9



Narrated Abu Huraira Radhi allahu anhu : The Prophet Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said, "A strong demon from the Jinns came to me yesterday suddenly, so as to spoil my prayer, but Allah enabled me to overpower him, and so I caught him and intended to tie him to one of the pillars of the Mosque so that all of you might see him, but I remembered the invocation of my brother Solomon: "And grant me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me.' (38.35) so I let him go cursed."

Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 4, Book 55, 634

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category