Search This Blog

Youtube

Saturday, December 30, 2017

✦ Dua of Prophet ﷺ to get good health



        Bismilahirrahmanirrahim      


✦ Dua of Prophet ﷺ to get good health
-----------
✦ Abdur Rahman ibn Abu Bakr said that he told his father: O my father! I hear you supplicating every morning: 
اللَّهُمَّ عَافِنِي فِي بَدَنِي اللَّهُمَّ عَافِنِي فِي سَمْعِي اللَّهُمَّ عَافِنِي فِي بَصَرِي لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ
Allahumma Aafini fi badani, Allahumma Aafini fi samaee, Allahumma aafini fi Bashari, La ilaha illa Anta.

O Allah, grant me health in my body, O Allah, grant me health in my hearing, O Allah, grant me health in my eyesight.There is no god except You
You repeat them three times in the morning and three times in the evening.
He said: I heard the Messenger of Allah Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam using these words as a supplication and I like to follow his practice.
Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 42, 5071-Hasan

3 comments:

  1. ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH WABARKATUHU
    JAZAK ALLAHU KHAIRAN (https://dua77.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mashallah
    Luxury cottages in Murree offer a unique living experience. They often combine modern amenities with rustic charm, providing a cozy yet lavish ambiance.

    Luxury Cottages in Murree

    ReplyDelete

Category