Search This Blog

Youtube

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Only-Quran-Hadith-Quiz 147



Only-Quran-Hadith-Quiz 147


Who said this in the battle of Badr ?

Verily, I have nothing to do with you. Verily ! I see what you see not. Verily ! I fear Allah for Allah is Severe in punishment.
A. Abu Sufyan
B. Abu Lahab 
C. Shaitan 
D. Abu jahal 
E. None of the above
F. I want to know



Answer : C

وَإِذْ زَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ وَقَالَ لَا غَالِبَ لَكُمُ الْيَوْمَ مِنَ النَّاسِ وَإِنِّي جَارٌ لَّكُمْ ۖ
فَلَمَّا تَرَاءَتِ الْفِئَتَانِ نَكَصَ عَلَىٰ عَقِبَيْهِ
وَقَالَ إِنِّي بَرِيءٌ مِّنكُمْ إِنِّي أَرَىٰ مَا لَا تَرَوْنَ إِنِّي أَخَافُ اللَّهَ ۚ وَاللَّهُ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ


Al Quran : And  when Shaitan (Satan) made their (evil) deeds seem fair to them and said, No one of mankind can overcome you this Day (of the battle of Badr) and verily, I am your neighbour (for each and every help). But when the two forces came in sight of each other, he ran away and said "Verily, I have nothing to do with you. Verily! I see what you see not. Verily! I fear Allah for Allah is Severe in punishment."
Surah Anfal (8), Verse 48

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: Iblees came on the day of Badr bringing a troop of devils with him. I saw him in the form of a man from Banu Mudlij, in the form of Suraaqah ibn Maalik ibn Ju‘sham. The Shaytaan said to the mushrikeen: No one of mankind can overcome you this day (of the battle of Badr) and verily, I will be your protector. Then when the people had drawn themselves up in battle array, the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) picked up a handful of dust and threw it in the faces of the mushrikeen, and they turned and fled. Jibreel came to Iblees and when he saw him, his hand was in the hand of one of the mushrik men. Iblees pulled his hand away, and turned and fled, he and his party. The man said: O Suraaqah, did you not say that you would protect us? He said: ‘Verily! I see what you see not. Verily! I fear Allah for Allah is Severe in punishment.’ That was when he saw the angels.

It was narrated by at-Tabaraani in his Tafseer (13/7).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category