Search This Blog

Youtube

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Only-Quran-Hadith-Quiz 146

Only-Quran-Hadith-Quiz 146


Quiz: Once A Sahabi (companion) asked to the Prophet Sal-Alalahu alaihi wasallam , on the Day of Judgement the first of all where shall I seek (search) you?
that time Prophet Sal-Alalahu alaihi wasallam Said

A. The first time you seek (search) me on the Pool Sirat
B. The first time you seek me on theSeek me on the Mizan
C. The first time you seek me on the the Hawz e kauther
D. The first time you seek me on the Seek me on the door of jannah
E. None of the above
F. I want to know

Answer A
---------------
Anas bin Malik narrated from his father who said: "I asked the Prophet Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam to intercede for me on the Day of Judgement. He Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam  said: 'I am the one to do so.'" [He said:] "I said: 'O Messenger of Allah Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam  Then where shall I seek you?' He Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said: '
Seek me, the first time you should seek me is on the pool Sirat.'"
"I said: 'If I do not meet you upon the Sirat?'
He Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said:
'Then seek me at the Mizan.' I said: 'And if I do not meet you at the Mizan?'
He Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said:
 'Then seek me at the Hawz (Al kauther), for indeed I will not me missed at these three locations.'

Jamia Tirmidhi Book 11, Hadith 2433-Hasan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category