Search This Blog

Youtube

Sunday, December 31, 2017

✦ Dua to get pleasure of Allah and to be saved from the anger of Allah



Bismilahirrahmanirrahim 

✦ Dua to get pleasure of Allah and to be saved from the anger of Allah
----------------
✦ It was narrated that Aishah Radi Allahu Anha said: "I noticed that the Messenger of Allah  was missing from his bed one night, so I went looking for him, and my hand touched the soles of his feet; he was in the Masjid with his feet upright (prostrating), and he was saying: '


اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِرِضَاكَ مِنْ سَخَطِكَ 
وَبِمُعَافَاتِكَ مِنْ عُقُوبَتِكَ 
وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْكَ 
لاَ أُحْصِي ثَنَاءً عَلَيْكَ 
أَنْتَ كَمَا أَثْنَيْتَ عَلَى نَفْسِكَ 

Allahumma inni Audhu biridaka min sakhatika 
wa bimu'afatika An Uqubatika, 
Wa Audhu bika minka, 
La uhsi sana'an Alaika, 
Anta kama Asnayta Ala nafsika 

Translation : O Allah, I seek refuge in Your pleasure from Your anger, 
and in Your forgiveness from Your punishment. 
I seek refuge in You from You. 
I cannot praise You enough; You are as You have praised Yourself.
Sunan Ibn Maja,Book 34, 3841-sahih

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category