Search This Blog

Youtube

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Hadith: If any one of you greets me, Allah returns my soul to me and I respond to the greeting.




Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Hadith: If any one of you greets me, Allah returns my soul to me and I respond to the greeting. 
-------------
✦ Narrated Abu Hurairah Radi Allahu Anhu : 
The Prophet Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said: If any one of you greets me, Allah returns my soul to me and I respond to the greeting. 
Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 10, 2036-Hasan
At-tabrani, 3187-Sahih
Al Bayhaqi, 9519-Sahih
Masnad Ahmed, 10590-Hasan

✦ It was narrated that Abdullah Radi Allahu Anhu said The Messenger of Allah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said Allah has angels who travel around on Earth conveying to me the Salams (greetings) of my Ummah. 
Sunan Nasai,Vol 2, 1283-Sahih

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category