Search This Blog

Youtube

Saturday, December 16, 2017





BismillahirRahmanirRahim 



Narrated Rabi bin Kab al-Aslami Radi Allahu Anhu : I used to live with the Messenger of Allah Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam at night. I would bring water for his ablution and his need. He Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said : Ask me. I said: Your company in Paradise. He Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said: Is there anything other than that ? I said: It is only that. He Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said: Help me for yourself by making prostrations abundantly.
Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 5, Hadith 1315-Sahih


Narrated Abu Huraira Radhi Allahu Anhu  At the time of the Fajr prayer the Prophet Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam  asked Bilal Radhi Allahu Anhu, Tell me of the best deed you did after embracing Islam, for I heard your footsteps in front of me in Paradise.
Bilal Radhi Allahu Anhu replied, "I did not do anything worth mentioning except that whenever I performed ablution during the day or night, I prayed after that ablution as much as was written for me.
Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 2, Book 21, Hadith 250

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category