Search This Blog

Youtube

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Hadith:One has to perform ablution (after the emotional urethral discharge No need for taking bath)




                              Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Narrated Sahl ibn Hunayf may ALLAH be pleased with him : I felt greatly distressed by the frequent flowing of prostatic fluid (Madhi). For this reason I used to take a bath very often. I asked the apostle of Allah peace_be_upon_him about this. He Peace be upon him replied: Ablution will be sufficient for you because of this. I asked: O Apostle of Allah , what should I do if it smears my clothes. He Peace be upon him replied: It is sufficient if you take a handful of water and sprinkle it on your clothe when you find it has smeared it.
Sunan Abu Dawud,Book 1, 210-Hasan

Narrated Ali radi allahu anhu I used to get the emotional urethral discharge frequently so I requested Al-Miqdad to ask the Prophet Sallallhu Alaihi Wasallam about it. Al-Miqdad asked him and he replied, One has to perform ablution (after it No need for taking bath) 

Sahih Bukhari, Book 3, Hadith 134

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category