Search This Blog

Youtube

Sunday, December 17, 2017

✦ Part 20 - Seerat un Nabee Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam ✦ 2. Al-isra wa Al-Mairaj
















Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

✦ Part 20 - Seerat un Nabee Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam
✦ 2. Al-isra wa Al-Mairaj 
--------------
✦The gate was opened, And when I went over the first heaven, I saw Adam alaihi salam there. Jibril Alaihi Salam said (to me). 'This is your father, Adam; pay him your greetings.' So I greeted him and he returned the greeting to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious son and pious Prophet.'

✦Then Jibril Alaihi Salam ascended with me till we reached the second heaven. Jibril Alaihi Salam asked for the gate to be opened. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Jibril Alaihi Salam answered, 'Jibril Alaihi Salam.' It was asked, 'Who is accompanying you?' Jibril Alaihi Salam replied, ‘Muhammad Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam.’ It was asked, 'Has he been called?' Jibril Alaihi Salam answered in the affirmative. Then it was said, 'He is welcomed. What an excellent visit his is!' The gate was opened. When I went over the second heaven, there I saw Yahya and Isa alaihi salam who were cousins of each other. Jibril Alaihi Salam said (to me), 'These are Yahya and Isa pay them your greetings.' So I greeted them and both of them returned my greetings to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious Prophet.'

✦Then Jibril Alaihi Salam ascended with me to the third heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Jibril Alaihi Salam replied, 'Jibril Alaihi Salam.' It was asked, 'Who is accompanying you?' Jibril Alaihi Salam replied, ‘Muhammad Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam.’ It was asked, 'Has he been called?' Jibril Alaihi Salam replied in the affirmative. Then it was said, 'He is welcomed, what an excellent visit his is!' The gate was opened, and when I went over the third heaven there I saw Yusuf alaihi salam . Jibril Alaihi Salam said (to me), 'This is Yusus alaihi salam ; pay him your greetings.' So I greeted him and he returned the greeting to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious Prophet.'

✦ Then Jibril Alaihi Salam ascended with me to the fourth heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Jibril Alaihi Salam replied, 'Jibril Alaihi Salam' It was asked, 'Who is accompanying you?' Jibril Alaihi Salam replied, ‘Muhammad Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam.’ It was asked, 'Has he been called?' Jibril Alaihi Salam replied in the affirmative. Then it was said, 'He is welcomed, what an excellent visit his is!' The gate was opened- 
Sahih Bukhari , Book 58, Hadith 227

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category