Search This Blog

Youtube

Sunday, December 17, 2017

✦ Part 21 - Seerat un Nabee Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam






Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

✦ Part 21 - Seerat un Nabee Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam
✦ 3. Al-isra wa Al-Mairaj 
--------------
✦ The gate was opened, and when I went over the fourth heaven, there I saw Idris Alaihi salam. Jibril Alaihi Salam said (to me), 'This is Idris Alaihi salam ; pay him your greetings.' So I greeted him and he returned the greeting to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious Prophet.'

✦ Then Jibril Alaihi Salam ascended with me to the fifth heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Jibril Alaihi Salam replied, 'Jibril Alaihi Salam.' It was asked. 'Who is accompanying you?' Jibril Alaihi Salam replied, ‘Muhammad Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam.’ It was asked, 'Has he been called?' Jibril Alaihi Salam replied in the affirmative. Then it was said He is welcomed, what an excellent visit his is! So when I went over the fifth heaven, there I saw Harun Alaihi salam, Jibril Alaihi Salam said, (to me). This is Harun alaihi salam, pay him your greetings.' I greeted him and he returned the greeting to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious Prophet.'

✦ Then Jibril Alaihi Salam ascended with me to the sixth heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked. 'Who is it?' Jibril Alaihi Salam replied, 'Jibril Alaihi Salam.' It was asked, 'Who is accompanying you?' Jibril Alaihi Salam replied, ‘Muhammad Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam.’ It was asked, 'Has he been called?' Jibril Alaihi Salam replied in the affirmative. It was said, 'He is welcomed. What an excellent visit his is!' When I went (over the sixth heaven), there I saw Musa Alaihi salam. Jibril Alaihi Salam said (to me),' This is Musa Alaihi salam, pay him your greeting. So I greeted him and he returned the greetings to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious Prophet.' When I left him (i.e. Moses) he wept. Someone asked him, 'What makes you weep?' Musa Alaihi salam said, 'I weep because after me there has been sent (as Prophet) a young man whose followers will enter Paradise in greater numbers than my followers.' Then Jibril Alaihi Salam ascended with me to the seventh heaven.
Sahih Bukhari , Book 58, 227

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category