Search This Blog

Youtube

Wednesday, December 13, 2017







Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

✦ A very easy and beneficial deeds for the older and weaker people
------------------
✦ Narrated by Umm Hani bint Abu-Talib that she said: The Messenger of Allah Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam passed by me, so I said: I got older and weaker, or as she sai
d, so command me of an act which I shall perform while sitting. He Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said: Make Tasbih (SubhanAlah) 100 times, for it is tantamount to freeing a 100 slave among the sons of Ismail, And make Tahmid (Alhamdulillah) 100 times, for it is worth a 100 saddled and bridled horses upon which you carry (equipments and people) in the cause of Allah, And make Takbir (Allahu Akbar) 100 times, for its equivalent to a 100 adorned accepted camels (given in charity for the sake of Allah), And make Tahlil )La ilha ilAllah) 100 times. Ibn Khalaf (the one who narrates on the authority of `Asim) I think he said: It fills in between the heaven and earth, and no one can do better than that except one who does the same as you do)) 
At Tabrani , 298 , Hasan
Al-Silsila-tus-Sahiha Hadees # 2855

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category