Search This Blog

Youtube

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 287

 Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 287






Quiz : When a muslim recite surah fatiha in prayer and say Maliki 

yawmi-d-Din that time what Allah says in its reply ?



A. My servant has praised Me.

B. My servant has lauded Me.

C. My servant entrusted (his affairs) to Me.

D. My servant will receive what he asks for

E. None of the above

F. I want to know



Answer;C
-------------
 Hadith: If anyone observes prayer in which he does not recite Surah fatiha (uumul quran) , It is not complete.
----------------
 Abu Huraira Radi Allahu Anhu reported The Apostle of Allah () said: If anyone observes prayer in which he does not recite Surah fatiha (uumul quran) , It is deficient [he said this three times] and not complete. It was said to Abu Huraira: At times we are behind the Imam. He said: Recite it inwardly, for he had heard the Messenger of Allah () declare that

 Allah the Exalted had said: I have divided the prayer into two halves between Me and My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks. When the servant says:Al-hamdu lillahi Rabb il-'alamin
Allah the Most High says: My servant has praised Me.

 And when he (the servant) says: Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
Allah the Most High says: My servant has lauded Me.

 And when he (the servant) says: Maliki yawmi-d-Din
He remarks: My servant has glorified Me.
and sometimes He would say: My servant entrusted (his affairs) to Me.

 And when he (the worshipper) says: iyya-ka na'budu wa iyya-ka nasta'in
He (Allah) says: This is between Me and My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks for.

 Then, when he (the worshipper) says: "Ihdinassirat Al-mustaqim , Sirat Al-ladhina an'amta 'alai-him , Ghair il-Maghdubi 'alai-him wa la-d-dallin"
Guide us to the straight path, the path of those to whom Thou hast been Gracious not of those who have incurred Thy displeasure, nor of those who have gone astray, He (Allah) says: This is for My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks for.
Sahih Muslim, Book 4, 775

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category