Search This Blog

Youtube

Friday, January 26, 2018

❗ Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz-310 ❗


Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz-310
Quiz :  On the night of mairaj (Journey ), Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam met to Harun alihi salam on which heaven (Sky) ?

A. 1st
B. 3rd
C. 5th
D. 6th
E. Didnt meet with Harun alaihi
salam
F. I want to know
Answer C. 5th
-----------------
Narrated `Abbas bin Malik:
Malik bin Sasaa said that Allah's Messenger (
) described to them his Night Journey
saying,................................
Then
Jibril Alaihi Salam ascended with me to the fifth heaven and asked for its gate
to be opened. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Jibril Alaihi Salam replied, 'Jibril
Alaihi Salam.' It was asked. 'Who is accompanying you?' Jibril Alaihi Salam
replied, ‘Muhammad Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam.’ It was asked, 'Has he been
called?' Jibril Alaihi Salam replied in the affirmative. Then it was said He is
welcomed, what an excellent visit his is! So when I went over the fifth heaven,
there I saw Harun Alaihi salam, Jibril Alaihi Salam said, (to me). This is
Harun alaihi salam, pay him your greetings.' I greeted him and he returned the
greeting to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious Prophet.'

Sahih Bukhari, Book 58, Hadith
227 (Part)
---------------
Complete Hadith
http://sunnah.com/bukhari/63/113

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category