Search This Blog

Youtube

Category

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 231

  Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 231


Quiz : Once Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam said From among my 
followers, a group of 70,000 will enter Paradise without being 
asked 
for their accounts , that time A Sahabi stood up and said O Allah's 
Messenger () Invoke Allah for me that He may include me with 
them, Who was that Sahabi ?

A. Zaid Radi Allahu anhu

B. Abu Bakr Radi Allahu anhu

C. Ukasah Radi Allahu anhu

D. jafar Radi Allahu anhu

E. None of the above

F. I want to know

------------
Correct answer is C. Ukasha Radi Allahu anhu
----------
 Narrated Abu Huraira radi Allahu Anhu
I heard Allah's Messenger (
) saying "From among my followers, a group of 70,000 will enter Paradise without being asked for their accounts, Their faces will be shining like the moon." 'Ukasha bin Muhsin Al-Asadi got up, lifting his covering sheet and said, "O Allah's Messenger () Invoke Allah for me that He may include me with them." The Prophet () said! "O Allah! Make him from them." Then another man from Al-Ansar got up and said, "O Allah's Messenger ()! Invoke Allah for me that He may include me with them." On that Allah's Messenger () said, "'Ukasha has anticipated you."
Sahih Bukhari, Book 72, 702
 
 Narrated Ibn Abbas Radi Allahu Anhu: ALLAH's Apostle Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said, "Seventy thousand people of my followers will enter Paradise without accounts, and they are those who do not practice (Evil) Ruqya and do not see an evil omen in things, and put their trust in their Lord. 
Sahih Bukhari, Book 76, No. 479

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive