Search This Blog

Youtube

Saturday, January 27, 2018

❗ Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz-317 ❗


Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz-317


There are two questions

Quiz 1 : After seeing the first time in the cave of Hira to the Jibril Alaihi salam, when did the Rasool-Allah Sal-Allahu Alaihi wasallam see him second time  ?

A. On the chair between the earth and the heaven
B. Near the muqam e Ibrahim
C. In the Cave of sour
D. On the Sidarah Al Muntaha
E. None of the above
F. I want to know
----------------

Quiz 2 : After the  revelation of first Divine Inspiration (Iqra bismi Rabbikalladhi Khalaq) , the verse of which surah was revelaed second time ?

A. Surah Al-A'laa
B. Surah Muzzammil
C. Surah Al-Muddaththir
D. Surah Al-Kawthar
E. None of the above
F. I want to know


  
Answer AC
------------
Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah Radi allahu anhu I heard the Prophet Sal-Allahu Alaihi wasallam describing the period of pause of the Divine Inspiration. He said in his talk, "While I was walking, I heard voices from the sky. I looked up, and behold! I saw the same Angel who came to me in the cave of Hira' sitting on a chair between the sky and the earth. I was too much afraid of him (so I returned to my house) and said , 'Fold me up in garments!' They wrapped me up. Then Allah revealed: 'YA AyyuhAl-Muddaththir (O you wrapped)...and desert the idols, before the prayer became compulsory.' Rujz means idols
Sahih Bukhari, Book 60, 447

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category