Search This Blog

Youtube

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 255

 Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 255 



If more than one ans is correct then reply like this ACD, BCDE etc

Quiz: Among below which work can be done behalf of dead 
relatives?


A. Fasting

B. Sadqa

C. Hajj

D. Salah (prayer) 

E. Umrah

F. I want to know




Answer;ABCE
---------------
It was narrated that Ibn Abbas Radi Allahu Anhu A woman came to the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said: O Messenger of Allah, my sister has died and she owed a fast of two consecutive months.’ He said: ‘Do you not think that if your sister owed a debt, you would pay it off for her?’ She said: ‘Of course.’ He said: ‘The right of Allah is greater. 
Sunan ibn Majah, Book 7, 1758-Sahih
 

It was narrated from Ibn Buraidah that his father said A woman came to the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam and said: O Messenger of Allah, my mother has died and she owed a fast. Should I fast on her behalf?’ He said: ‘Yes.’”
 
Sunan ibn Majah, Book 7, 1759-Sahih

Aisha Radi Allahu Anha said that A person came to the Apostle of Allah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam and said: My mother died suddenly without having made any will. I think she would have definitely given Sadaqa if she had been able to speak. Would she have a reward if I gave Sadaqa on her behalf? He Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said: Yes.
 
Sahih Muslim, Book 005, 2196

Abdullah bin Buraidah narrated from his father who said: "A woman came to the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam and said: 'My mother died and she did not perform Hajj should I perform Hajj on her behalf?' He said: 'Yes, perform Hajj on her behalf.'"
Jamia tirmizi, Book 4, 929
https://islamqa.info/en/142234
https://islamqa.info/en/95220

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category