Search This Blog

Youtube

Category

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 227

 Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 227


Quiz: According Quran , Whats is Ammarah (َأَمَّارَةٌ ) ?

A. Hoor of jannah

B. Hell-Fire

C. The angel of death

D. Qayamah

E. None of the above

F. I want to know


Correct answer is  E. None of the above because its a kind of Soul (Nafs)
----------
أَعُوذُ بِاللَّهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
----------
وَمَا أُبَرِّئُ نَفْسِي ۚ إِنَّ النَّفْسَ لَأَمَّارَةٌ بِالسُّوءِ إِلَّا مَا رَحِمَ رَبِّي ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّي غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ

Al Quran : And I free not myself (from the blame). Verily, the (Ammara) soul is inclined to evil, except when my Lord bestows His Mercy (upon whom He wills). Verily, my Lord is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Surah Yusuf, (12), Aayat 53

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive