Search This Blog

Youtube

Saturday, January 27, 2018

❗ Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz-324❗


 Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz-324


Kindly reply two questions together like this AC / BD

Once The Messenger of Allah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said: 'Who will commit himself to one thing, I will guarantee him paradise..

Quiz 1 : What was that thing among below ?

A. Never leave any prayer
B. Never backbite anybody
C. Never Beg people for anything
D. Never leave the fasting of ramzan
E. None of the above
F. I want to know

--------------

Quiz 2 : That time who commited on this thing and after that whole life he followed it ?

A. Abu Bakr Radi allahu anhu
B. Soban Radi allahu anhu
A. Abu Talha Radi allahu anhu
A. Maaz Radi allahu anhu
E. None of the above
F. I want to know


Answer CB
-----------
Thawban Radi allahu anhu said: “The Messenger of Allah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said: 'Who will commit himself to one thing, I will guarantee him paradise?' I said: 'I will.' He said: 'Do not ask (beg) people for anything.' So Thawban would drop his whip while he was on his mount, and he would not say to anyone: 'Get that for me' rather he would dismount and grab it.”
Sunan Ibn majah, Book 8, 1837-Sahih

Narrated by Thawban Radi Allahu Anhu The prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said If anyone guarantees me that he will not beg from people, I will guarantee him Paradise. Thawban Radi Allahu Anhu said : I (will not beg).
He never asked anyone for anything.

Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 9, 1639-Sahih

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category