Search This Blog

Youtube

Category

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Only-Quran-Hadith-Quiz 199



Only-Quran-Hadith-Quiz 199


Quiz: There was a sahabi who used to listen ahadith from Prophet sallallahu alaihi wasallam but he used to forget, he told to Prophet about this , The Prophet sallallahu alaihi wasallam moved both his hands as if scooping something and emptied them in the covering sheet of that Sahabi , and after that he never forgot any hadith, Who was that lucky Sahabi ?
A. Abu Hurairah Radi Allahu anhu
B. Abu saeed khudri Radi Allahu Anhu
C. Anas bin malik radi allahu anhu
D. Ibn Abbas radi allahu anhu
E. I want to know



Answer A Narrated Abu Huraira Radi Allahu Anhu I said, "O Allah's Messenger Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam I hear many narrations from you but I forget them." He said, "Spread your covering sheet." I spread my sheet and he moved both his hands as if scooping something and emptied them in the sheet and said, "Wrap it." I wrapped it round my body, and since then I have never forgotten.
Sahih Bukhari, Book 56, Hadith 841

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive