Search This Blog

Youtube

Monday, April 23, 2018

❗ Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 354❗

❗ Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 354❗



Quiz : According Quran who said these sentence ?

"Satejiduni in Sha Allah Min As Saberin"

if Allah wills, you shall find me of As-Sabirun (the patient)



A. Musa alaihi salam

B. Khizr Alaihi salam

C. Zulqarnain alaihi salam

D. Nooh Alaihi salam

E. None of the above

F. I want to know


Answer : E
---------
And, when he (his son) was old enough to walk with him, he said: "O my son! I have seen in a dream that I am slaughtering you (offering you in sacrifice to Allah). So look what you think!" He said: "O my father! Do that which you are commanded, Insha' Allah (if Allah wills), you shall find me of As-Sabirun (the patient)
Surah As saffat , 102

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category