Search This Blog

Youtube

Monday, April 23, 2018

❗ Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 355❗

❗ Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 355❗ 


❗ Kindly reply both quiz together like this BD / CA

Quiz 1 : Which Prophet said this dua according Quran ?

"Rabbi Habli Min As-Salehin"


A. Zakriya Alaihi salam

B. Yaqub Alaihi salam

C. Ibrahim Alaihi salam

D. Imran Alaihi salam

E. None of the above

F. I want to know


Quiz 2 : After this dua what Allah gave to that Prophet ?


A. Yahya Alaihi salam

B. Yusuf Alaihi salam

C. Maryam Alaihi salam

D. Ismaeel Alaihi salam

E. None of the above

F. I want to know



Answer

CD
-----------
رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ
فَبَشَّرْنَاهُ بِغُلَامٍ حَلِيمٍ
فَلَمَّا بَلَغَ مَعَهُ السَّعْيَ قَالَ يَا بُنَيَّ إِنِّي أَرَىٰ فِي الْمَنَامِ أَنِّي أَذْبَحُكَ فَانظُرْ مَاذَا تَرَىٰ ۚ
قَالَ يَا أَبَتِ افْعَلْ مَا تُؤْمَرُ ۖ سَتَجِدُنِي إِن شَاءَ اللَّهُ مِنَ الصَّابِرِينَ

(Ibrahim alaihi salam said)
My Lord! Grant me (offspring) from the righteous."
So We gave him the glad tidings of a forbearing boy. And, when he (his son) was old enough to walk with him, he said: "O my son! I have seen in a dream that I am slaughtering you (offering you in sacrifice to Allah). So look what you think!" He said: "O my father! Do that which you are commanded, Insha' Allah (if Allah wills), you shall find me of As-Sabirun (the patient)
Surah As saffat , 100-102

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category