Search This Blog

Youtube

Monday, April 30, 2018

❗Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 408❗


❗Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 408❗


Quiz : A man said to Prophet sallallahu alaihi wasallam the legislated acts of Islam have become too much for me, so inform me of a thing that I should stick tothat time What Prophet Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said ?


A. Never tell a lie

B. Dont associates anything with Allah

C. Dont hurt any believer with your hand and toungue

D. Let not your tongue cease to be moist with the remembrance of Allah

E. Be dutiful to your parents

F. I want to know



❗Answer; D❗
-----------
Hadith: Abdullah bin Busr Radhi allahu anhu narrated that: A man said: “O Messenger of Allah sallallahu alaihi wasallam indeed, the legislated acts of Islam have become too much for me, so inform me of a thing that I should stick to.” He sallallahu alaihi wasallam said: “Let not your tongue cease to be moist with the remembrance of Allah.
Jamia Tirmidhi Book 45, # 3375-Hasan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category