Search This Blog

Youtube

Friday, April 27, 2018

❗ Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 384 ❗


❗ Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 384 ❗



❗ Kindly reply two questions together like this AC / DB

Quiz 1 : What is the name of that battle in which many Quran reciters got martyr and after that it was decided that we should collect the Quranic verses as a book?

A. Jung e Yarmook

B. Jung e Tabook

C. Jung e jamal

D. Jung e Yamamah

E. None of the above

F. I want to know

Quiz 2 : First of All who gave the advice to collect the scripts of the Quran and make as a book?

A. Hazrat Abu Bakr Radi Allahu anhu

B. Hazrat Umar Bakr Radi Allahu anhu

C. Hazrat Zaid Radi Allahu anhu

D. Hazrat Uthman Radi Allahu anhu

E. None of the above

F. I want to know


Answer; DB
----------------
Narrated Zaid bin Thabit Radi Allahu Anhu said: 'Abu Bakr As-Siddiq sent for me - (regarding) those killed at Al-Yamamah - and 'Umar bin Al-Khattab was with him. He (Abu Bakr) said: "'Umar came to me and said: The fighting inflicted many casualties among the reciters of the Qur'an on the Day of Al-Yamamah, and I fear that there will be more casualties among the reciters in other parts of the land, such that much of the Qur'an may be lost. In my view, you should order that the Qur'an be collected.'" Abu Bakr said to 'Umar: "How can I do something which was not done my the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)?" 'Umar said: 'By Allah! It is something good.' 'Umar continued trying to convince me until Allah opened up my chest to that which He had opened the chest of 'Umar, and I saw it as he saw it."
Jamia Tirmizi, Book 44, 3103-Sahih

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category