Search This Blog

Youtube

Monday, April 30, 2018

❗ Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 413❗


❗ Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 413❗


Kindly reply All three questions like this ACD / CDE

Quiz 1 : What is the name of that Sahabi to whom Prophet Sal-Allahu Alaihi wasallam said Recite Quran to me ?



Quiz 2 : What is the name of that Sahabi for whom Allah ordered to Prophet Sal-Allahu Alaihi wasallam that recite (Quran) to him ?


A. Abdullah Bin Abbas Radi Allahu anhu

B. Saad bin Maaz Radi Allahu anhu

C. Ubay Bin Kaab Radi Allahu anhu

D. Maaz bin jabal Radi Allahu anhu

E. Abdullah Bin Masood Radi Allahu anhu

F. Abu Bakr Radi Allahu anhu

G. None of the above


Quiz 3 : Whats is the name of that surah which was ordered to Prophet Sal-Allahu Alaihi wasallam to recite to that sahabi ?


H. Surah Al-Bayyina

I. Surah Fateh

J. Surah Baqarah

K. Surah Alaq

L. None of the above

M. I want to know


Answer; ECH
--------------
Narrated Abdullah bin Masud Radi Allahu Anhu The Prophet (ﷺ) said to me, Recite Qur'an to me. I said to him. Shall I recite (it) to you while it has been revealed to you ? He said, I like to hear it from another person.
Sahih Bkhari, Book 61, Hadith 576

Narrated Anas bin Malik Radi Allahu Anhu
The Prophet (ﷺ) said to Ubai (bin Ka`b). "Allah has ordered me to recite (Quran) to you:--Lam yakunillazina kafru (Those who disbelieve among the people of the Scripture and among the idolators are not going to stop - Surah 98) Ubai said, "Did Allah mention me by name?" The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Yes." On that, Ubai wept.
Sahih Bukahri,Book 60, Hadith 483

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category