Search This Blog

Youtube

Friday, April 27, 2018

❗ Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 371❗


❗ Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 371❗ 


Quiz 1 : What is the name of that Surah for which Prophet Sal-Allahu alaihi wasallam said to one sahabi that It is dearer to me than that on which the sun shines ?


A. Surah Al-Fatiha

B. SurAH Ar-Rahman

C. Surah AL-Fath

D. Surah Al-Baqara

E. None of the above

F. I want to know


Quiz 2 : When the verses of this surah reveled that time which sahabi was travelling with Prophet Sal-Allahu alaihi wasallam ?

A. Abu Bakr Radi allahu anhu

B. Umar Radi allahu anhu

C. Uthman Radi allahu anhu

D. Ali Radi allahu anhu

E. None of the above

F. I want to know


Answer; CB
----------
Narrated Aslam radi allahu anhu Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was traveling on one of his journeys, and `Umar bin Al-Khattab was traveling along with him at night. `Umar asked him about something, but Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) did not answer him. He asked again, but he did not answer. He asked for the third time, but he did not answer. Umar said, "So I made my camel go fast till I was ahead of the people, and I was afraid that something might be revealed about me. After a little while I heard a call maker calling me, I said, 'I was afraid that some Qur'anic Verse might be revealed about me.' So I went to Allah's Apostle and greeted him. He said, 'Tonight there has been revealed to me a Surah which is dearer to me than that on which the sun shines (i.e. the world).' Then he recited: 'Verily! We have given you (O Muhammad), a manifest victory.' " (Surat al-Fath) No. (48.1)
Sahih Bukhari, Book 61, Hadith 532

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category