Search This Blog

Youtube

Friday, May 4, 2018

❗ Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 425❗


❗ Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 425❗



❗ Kindly reply three questions like this CDE / BDE

According Quran who said bellow sentences ?

Quiz 1 : Make not the enemies rejoice over me, nor put me amongst the people who are Zalimun (wrong-doers).

Quiz 2 : What an evil thing is that which you have done during my absence.

Quiz 3 : I fear that they will kill me.


A. Musa Alaihi Salam said to his people

B. Jalut said to his army

C. Musa Alaihi salam said to Allah

D. Lut Alaihi salam said to angels

E. Ibrahim Alaihi salam said to his father Ajar

F. Ajar said to Ibrahim Alaihi salam

G. None of the above

H. I want to know



Answer GAC
-----------
1. Make not the enemies rejoice over me, nor put me amongst the people who are Zalimun (wrong-doers).
(G. Harun Alaihi Salam said to Musa Alaihi Salam)

2. What an evil thing is that which you have done during my absence.
(A. Musa Alaihi Salam said to his people)

3. I fear that they will kill me.
(C. Musa Alaihi salam said to Allah)

Al Quran : And when Musa (Moses) returned to his people, angry and grieved, he said: "What an evil thing is that which you have done (i.e. worshipping the calf) during my absence. Did you hasten and go ahead as regards the matter of your Lord (you left His worship)?" And he threw down the Tablets and seized his brother by (the hair of) his head and dragged him towards him. Harun (Aaron) said: "O son of my mother! Indeed the people judged me weak and were about to kill me, so make not the enemies rejoice over me, nor put me amongst the people who are Zalimun (wrong-doers)."
Surah Al-A'raaf(7), 150

He (Musa alaihi salam) said: "My Lord! I have killed a man among them, and I fear that they will kill me.
Surah Al Qasas (28),33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category