Search This Blog

Youtube

Monday, May 7, 2018

❗Only Quran Hadith Quiz 449❗

❗Only Quran Hadith Quiz 449❗


Both questions has more than one answers


There was a sahabi to whom Prophet Sal-Allalhu Alaihi wasallam advised something to do and one of them was related to Witr pryer
what were rest Adviced which was given him ?


A. Pray Duha (forenon prayer)

B. Do not associate anything with Allah

C. Do not neglect any prescribd prayer deliberately

D. To fast three days of each month

E. Do not drink wine

F. I want to know


Quiz 2 : Those Advised were given to one more sahabi, so name the both sahabi who were given those advised ?

G. Abu Hurairah Radi Allahu Anhu

H. Muaaz bin jabal Radi Allahu Anhu

I. Abu Bakr Radi Allahu Anhu

J. Abu Dharr Radi Allahu Anhu

K. None of the above

L. I want to know


----------------
Answer ADGJ
--------------
✦ Narrated Abu Huraira Radi Allahu anhu My friend (the Prophet Sal-Allalhu laihi wasallam ) advised me to observe three things:
1. To fast three days a month;
2. To pray two rakat of Duha prayer (forenoon prayer)
3. To pray witr before sleeping.
Sahih Bukhari,Book 31, 202

✦ It was narrated that Abu Dharr said: My beloved Prophet Sal-Allalhu laihi wasallam advised me to do three things which I will never give up, if Allah wills. He advised me to
1. Pray Duha (forenon prayer),
2. To pray Witr before sleeping,
3. To fast three days of each month.
Sunan Nasaii, Book 22, 2406-Sahih

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category