Search This Blog

Youtube

Friday, May 4, 2018

❗Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 428❗


❗Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 428❗



❗Kindly reply both question like this CD / EA


Quiz 1: First of all to Whom Prophet Sal-Allahu Alaihi wasallam told about the first revelation ?



A. Abu bakr radi allahu anhu

B. Aisha radi allahu anha

C. Ali Radi allahu anhu

D. Warqa bin naufal

E. None of the above

F. I want to know


Quiz 2 : How many verses was revealed first time ?


A. 1

B. 3

C. 10

D. 7

E. None of the above

F. I want to know



Answer EB
----------
while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet (ﷺ) replied, "I do not know how to read." The Prophet (ﷺ) added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?'
Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said,
اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ
خَلَقَ الْإِنسَانَ مِنْ عَلَقٍ
اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ
'Read in the name of your Lord,
who has created (all that exists), created man from a clot. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous." (96.1, 96.2, 96.3)
Then Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) returned with the Inspiration and with his heart beating severely. Then he went to Khadija bint Khuwailid and said, "Cover me!
Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and after that he told her everything that had happened and said
Sahih Al-Bukhari,Book 1, 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category