Search This Blog

Youtube

Friday, May 4, 2018

❗Only-Quran-Hadith-Quiz 429❗


❗Only-Quran-Hadith-Quiz 429❗


Quiz : Once A Sahabi (companion) asked to the Prophet Sal-Alalahu alaihi wasallam , on the Day of Judgement the first of all where shall I seek (search) you? that time where Prophet Sal-Alalahu alaihi wasallam Said to look for him first of All , and after that and after that ..arrange that order and reply liks this ACD / CDE


A. Pool Sirat

B. Mizan

C. Hawz e kauther

D. On the door of jannah

E. Inside the Jannah

F. I want to know


Answer; ABC
---------------------------
Anas bin Malik narrated from his father who said: "I asked the Prophet Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam to intercede for me on the Day of Judgement. He Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said: 'I am the one to do so.'" [He said:] "I said: 'O Messenger of Allah Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam Then where shall I seek you?' He Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said: ' Seek me, the first time you should seek me is on the pool Sirat.'" "I said: 'If I do not meet you upon the Sirat?' He Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said: 'Then seek me at the Mizan.' I said: 'And if I do not meet you at the Mizan?' He Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said: 'Then seek me at the Hawz (Al kauther), for indeed I will not me missed at these three locations.'
Jamia Tirmidhi Book 11, Hadith 2433-Hasan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category