Search This Blog

Youtube

Monday, May 7, 2018

❗Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 438❗


❗Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz 438❗


Once A sahabi (Companion) was about to die that time a tabee came to him and said Convey my Salam to the Prophet Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam.

Quiz 1 : What is the name of that Tabii who was sending salam to the Prophet Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam ?

( Tabii : A muslim who have been any one of the companions of Muhammad Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam and died in that state.)

A. Malik Al-Dar

B. Rabiah ibn Kab

C. Muhammed bin Munkadar

D. Uwais Al-Qarni

E. None of the above

F. I want to know

Quiz 2 : What is the name of that sahabi to whom salam was given to convey?

A. Salman Farsi Radi Allahu Anhu

B. Jabir bin Abdullah Radi Allahu Anhu

C. Abu Said Al-Khudri Radi Allahu Anhu

D. Abu Musa Al-Ashari Radi Allahu Anhu

E. None of the above

F. I want to know


Answer; CB
--------
Muhammad bin Munkadir said I entered upon Jabir bin Abdullah Radi Allahu Anhu when he was dying, and I said: Convey my Salam to the Messenger of Allah Sal-Allahu alaihi Wasallam
Sunan Ibn majah, Book 6, 1450-Sahih

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category