Search This Blog

Youtube

Category

Monday, January 1, 2018

✦ The Azkar of Bowing and Prostrating in prayers



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

✦ The Azkar of Bowing and Prostrating in prayers
------------------
✦ It was narrated that Hudhaifah said I prayed with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) one night
The Prophet ﷺ Said while bowing: 
سُبْحَانَ رَبِّيَ الْعَظِيمِ       سُبْحَانَ رَبِّيَ الْعَظِيمِ       سُبْحَانَ رَبِّيَ الْعَظِيمِ

✦ Subhan Rabbial-azim,Subhan Rabbial-azim,Subhan Rabbial-azim 
Glory be to my Lord Almighty, Glory be to my Lord Almighty, Glory be to my Lord Almighty.
-------------
Then he ﷺ  raised his head and said: 
سَمِعَ اللَّهُ لِمَنْ حَمِدَهُ رَبَّنَا لَكَ الْحَمْدُ
✦ Sami Allahu liman hamidah Rabbana lakal-hamd 
Allah hears the one who praises Him , Praise be to You, Our RABB. 
-------------
Then he ﷺ  prostrated and made his prostration lengthy, saying: 
سُبْحَانَ رَبِّيَ الأَعْلَى    سُبْحَانَ رَبِّيَ الأَعْلَى      سُبْحَانَ رَبِّيَ الأَعْلَى
✦ Subhan Rabbial-A'la, Subhan Rabbial-A'la, Subhan Rabbial-A'la 
Glory be to my Lord Most High, Glory be to my Lord Most High, Glory be to my Lord Most High. 
Sunan Nasaii, Book 12, 1134-Sahih

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive