Search This Blog

Youtube

Category

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Only-Quran-Hadith-Quiz 194


Only-Quran-Hadith-Quiz 194


Quiz: For Whom the Prophet Sallallahu-Alaihi-Wasallam said that "I entered Paradise and saw in it a house or a palace , I intended to get into it but I thought of his feelings ( So I didnt go)


A. Abu bakr radi allahu anhu
B. Umar radi allahu anhu
C. Uthman radi allahu anhu
D. Ali radi allahu anhu
E. I want to know


-----------------------

Answer B
Jabir may Allah be pleased with him reported Allah's Messenger Peace be upon him as saying: I entered Paradise and saw in it a house or a palace. I said: For whom is it belong to ? They (the Angels) said: It is for 'Umar b. Khattab may Allah be pleased with him . I intended to get into it but I thought ofyour feelings. Thereupon 'Umar may Allah be pleased with him wept and said: O Apostle of Allah Peace be upon him , could I feel any jealousy in your case?

Sahih Muslim Book 031, Number 5896

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive