Search This Blog

Youtube

Category

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz -201


Only-Quran-Hadith Quiz -201



Quiz: What is the name of that lucky Sahabi for whom Rasool-Allah Sal-Allahu alaihi wasallam said ...

فَدَاكَ أَبِي وَأُمِّي

"Let my father and mother be sacrificed for you" ?


A. Abu bakr siddiq Radi Allahu anhu
B. Maaz bin jabal Radi Allahu Anhu
C. Saad bin Abi Waqas Radi Allahu Anhu
D. Khalid bin walid Radi Allahu anhu
E. I want to know


Answer;C

Narrated Ali radi allahu anhu
I never heard Allah's Messenger Sal-Allahu alaihi wasallam saying, "Let my father and mother be sacrificed for you," except for Sa`d (bin Abi Waqqas). I heard him saying, "Throw! (arrows), Let my father and mother be sacrificed for you !" (The sub-narrator added, "I think that was in the battle of Uhud.")
Sahih Bukhari, Book 73, Hadith 203



Narrated Saad bin Abi Waqqas Radi allahu anhu: The Prophet Sal-Allahu alaihi wasallam took out a quiver (of arrows) for me on the day of Uhud and said, "Throw (arrows); let my father and mother be sacrificed for you."
Sahih Bukhari, Book 59, Hadith 385

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive